- 1000+ Live TV channels.
- Bollywood movies Via EROSNow.
- Millions of hours of VOD content.
- JadooCast (Mirror your mobile device to your TV).
- JadooGO app for mobile devices.
- Bluetooth interface.
- My Photoframe with Facebook, Flickr and Instagram.
- My Music with Amazon Music, Pandora, Saavn and Spotify.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- 4K resolution.
- Daily Horoscope.
- eMedia App.
- Catch Up TV 7 Days.
- Recently Played Items.
- Channel Recall.
- Preferred content option.
- Section switch from any section.
- Jadoo Premiere+ streaming player
- Regular Remote
- Jadoo5 Air Mouse
- Two AA batteries
- Power adapter
- 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- HD TVs – Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up-scaling from 720p
- 4K UHD TVs – Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up-scaling from 720p and 1080p
- 4K UHD HDR TVs – Supports HDR10 technology
- Power, HDMI 2.0a, Ethernet 10/100, microSD
- Dolby Audio pass through via HDMI®
- Night listening mode
- microSD card slot for additional channel storage
- Advanced point-anywhere remote with headphone jack for private listening.
- Player includes IR receiver, compatible with various universal remotes.
- 4.5W (typical) when streaming 4K UHD video
- 4.9 x 4.9 x 0.85 inches
- 7.9 ounces
Connecting the Power
Connect to HDTV with HDMI® cable
Connect to Internet
Create Jadoo account
Jadoo4 is completely redesigned offering a single page easy to navigate home menu. The new design allow user’s easy access to Live & On-Demand Content. Other features include
Powered by Android. ( Jellybean 4.2)
Channel Numbers. (You can directly switch channels by pressing channel Numbers)
Mark your favorite content.
Instantaneous access to recently played 10 channels during playback.
Single click channel recall functionality.
Latest technology with an all new user friendly interface.
Fast channel load and switch time.
myJadoo™ – Users can add and share live content.
The Jadoo 5 features the latest technology including:
CPU: 64 bit
Number of Cores: 4
GPU Vendor: ARM
GPU Renderer: Mali-450 MP
RAM: 2 GB
Internal Storage: 8 GB
To get the most out of your Jadoo box you will need internet access with a minimum 2 Mbps or higher speed, a TV with composite or HDMI input support and a router with Ethernet and WiFi support.
We can put "Find here" (click-able) that will direct to J4 & J5 comparison page.
Yes, Jadoo 5 comes with built in WiFi, you do not need an external WiFi adapter.
Go to the Jadoo 5 Launcher on the home screen, select Diagnostics. Once there, select, Speed Test.
Your Jadoo5 box comes with Jadoo5, HDMI Cable, A/V Cable, Remote Control
and AC Adapter.
QuestionL don’t we also offer a second remote with voice
You can connect one TV per Jadoo5.
Go to Diagnostics—-> Product info —->Box ID
Alternatively, at the bottom of the Box there is a sticker containing the MAC ID of
your box. The Mac id is a __X digit_____ number starting with starting with
The Jadoo5 supports 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels)
Your Jadoo5 box comes with a 2-year warranty .This warranty covers any normal
faults that are not related to any mishandling or dropping on the surface, or
misusing the box including the software that comes preinstalled in the Media
There is 14-day return policy on your Jadoo 5 box if you purchased it from www.jadootv.com. In case if you purchased your box through a reseller, you need to speak to your reseller for a refund or exchange. Some resellers have their own refund policies This is inconsistent and should be the same online or at resellers
The air remote works like a traditional mouse, and is best used to control 3rd party apps in the Apps Section. It also has the ability to learn key functions of other infrared remotes. It is small and handy, easy to use, suited for gaming apps, can be programmed to be used with your TV for simplified navigation and improved accessibility.
The High Definition Jadoo box supports TVs with both composite (1 video + 2 audio) and HDMI inputs.
Yes, you can download and install more apps on the box from from the Google Play Store / App Store
It will consume 500 MB to 800 MB per hour approximately depending upon the quality of the stream you play.
Few models of Arris (Xfinity) may not work or occasionally have trouble connecting to the Jadoo boc
Make sure that the proper TV input mode is selected. In the instance of the HD Jadoo Box, make sure that during setup the HDMI cable is connected before you connect the power cable.